Terms & Conditions
If you want to cancel an order, you must notify us within 3 business days. Since we start prepping your product and packing it for shipment usually within the same business day, if you contact us after the order has been packed, then there will be a 15% non-refundable packing fee. However, if you notify us before the product has been packed, then we will gladly refund you the full purchase price.
If the order has already left our location, it will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Should you choose to refuse your order at the point of delivery, or if a delivery attempt is made following a confirmed delivery date and arrangements have not been made for the order to be received, or if there are building issues such as elevator or stairwell capacity, you will be subject to the following charges:
- All shipping charges incurred during the delivery process to you, and back to our warehouse. Through our website, you may pay a discounted shipping rate or even receive free shipping. However, you will be responsible for our actual full shipping costs and not the discounted or free shipping rates in the event of a refusal.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied.
Golden Treasures collects sales tax on orders shipped to California addresses only.
At Golden Treasures your order process is secured with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL provides you with the freedom to shop online without the fear of your credit card information being stolen. This encryption compares to a combination lock that has several trillions of combinations. There are three ways that indicate whether you're on a secure web page:
- All URL's (web addresses) that require and use an SSL connection start with https: instead of HTTP:
- The key or padlock on your browser screen will become solid.
- Security Alert messages may pop up while moving between regular and secure pages.
Our site may contain links to the websites of other companies. We do this when we feel they are offering valuable services that complement our products. Because we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any sites you visit.
We require the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and Session Cookies to be enabled on your browser in order to take advantage of many special features such as registration and ordering, or you will not be able to place an order online. Session cookies allow us to hold items in your unique shopping cart, and to tell your shopping cart apart from that of another user.
In order to assure that these services work, you may need to set-up your web browser. Here are some simple instructions:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can check and change the status of your SSL setting by clicking on Tools at the top of the browser, selecting Internet Options, clicking on the Advanced tab, scrolling down to Security and making sure SSL is checked. You can check and change the cookies setting by clicking on Tools at the top of the browser, selecting Internet Options, clicking on the Security tab and then Custom Level, scrolling down to Cookies and making sure it is enabled.
- If you use Netscape, you can check and change the status of your SSL setting by clicking on Security at the top of the browser, selecting Navigator on the left column, and ensure SSL 2.0 is checked under Advanced Security (SSL) Configuration. You can check and change the cookies setting by clicking on Edit at the top of the browser, selecting Preferences, clicking Advanced and making sure "Accept all cookies" is set.
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
For more details on our layaway program, please see our Fast Facts below.
Layaway Fast Facts:
- Golden Treasures Layaway Program is available with Golden Treasure’s Full Line of Chinese antique furniture and antique accessories.
- Down Payment is minimum 30% of purchase value.
- The Down Payment is collected when the merchandise is put into Layaway
- As long as the payment is on time, the merchandise will be held for you for a maximum of 90 days.
- All past-due Layaways will be treated as canceled and a cancellation fee will be applied. Golden Treasures will cancel and return all past-due layaways to stock and has the right to resale the merchandise.
- The Cancellation Fee on all Layaways is 30% of purchase value
- No partial pickups or partial cancellations of merchandise
- The person initiating the Layaway must be the same person finalizing the Layaway.
- No price adjustments are allowed on clearance items or Holiday merchandise.
- Partial refunds will be completed when you come in for the final payment.
- All layaways must be paid in full within 90 days.
DAMAGES AND RETURNS
All damaged merchandise claims must be filed with our customer service department within three days of the receipt of your order. Golden Treasures reserves the right to repair or fully refund any piece of merchandise. It will be at Golden Treasures discretion to have a professional furniture medic inspect damaged merchandise to determine whether the item in question will be repaired or returned.
All returns must be approved by Golden Treasures. All authorized returns must be made within 3 business days upon receiving the goods.
Refunds for all returned merchandise will be equal to the merchandise cost. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Through our website, you pay a discounted shipping rate or receive free shipping. You will be responsible for our actual full shipping costs and not the discounted or free shipping rates in the event of a return. Returns will only be accepted and credits issued if the merchandise is returned back to our warehouse undamaged in its original condition and in its original packaging. All returned products are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Golden Treasures cannot accept returns for custom ordered merchandise.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
At Golden Treasures, all of our antiques are one of a kind. Before every item is carefully packed, we are sure to clean and polish the item before shipping. You can be assured that the minute the product leaves our store and arrives at your door, the item will still be in tip-top shape.
- All products listed are already stocked in our California location.
- All large items will be shipped via trucking company for curbside delivery. Please include your contact phone number when specifying shipping instructions in order to speed up the process.
- Your furniture order will be delivered and unloaded for you to your curbside. You will receive a call from the driver to make delivery arrangements with you about 3 or 4 days after your order has been shipped from our facility.
- We do provide White Glove delivery service for our furniture. Please contact us for the White Glove service charges.
*Hawaii and Alaska customers please inquire prior to placing your order. There will be an additional shipping fee.
Note: We do offer discounts on shipping if you buy 2 or more items. Please use the "Ask A Question" on the right for a coupon code before check out!
The buyer is responsible for moving the package from the curbside to their destination. Should the buyer require any additional services, such as but not limited to, lift gate service, inside delivery service, etc, the buyer will be subjected to additional charges. Please note any special circumstances upon checkout.
Receiving your purchase
When you receive the shipment, please check the entire shipment for damages. If there are any visible signs of damage visible on the outside, please ensure the Driver NOTATES it on the delivery receipt before you sign it. Any damage that goes undetected during delivery cannot be claimed from insurance after the delivery is made and signed for.
NOTES ON ANTIQUES
Chinese Antique Wood Facts
Chinese Antique Furniture is made from wood that has not been kiln dried and is accustomed to a climate that has a humidity level of 70% on a year-round basis. Therefore, when moved from a temperate climate with such a consistent high humidity level, the wood, as a natural material, will expand/contract as it adjusts to its new climate. Many pieces have been made with floating panels on tops and doors so as to accommodate this movement. However, it can also occur in other areas of the furniture. Each piece of furniture reacts differently as it "settles in". Although this is not necessarily the case with every piece, one must expect the development of "character lines" (as we have affectionately come to call them) in any Chinese Antique, to some degree or another. Do note that the occurrence of such does not affect the structural integrity of any of our pieces, but rather becomes a part of its allure.
Antique Wood Furniture
The main causes of damage to wooden furniture are careless handling and environmental conditions. The best way to care for furniture is simply to maintain a stable environment. Some commercially available products actually do more harm than good because they change over time and react with the finish. Every once in awhile, we use a damp cloth to wipe and polish our wood furniture with Orange Glo, protecting the wood from harmful environment changes.
Reproduction Wood Furniture
Caring for reproduced wood is similar to caring for antique wood. Always use a damp soft cloth to polish the wood, never use paper or any harsh abrasive. Use a wood care solution to clean all surfaces of the furniture. Apply polish to maintain the same glow and color for as long as possible. We apply a light wax-the same color as the finish-and buff the finish with a soft cloth for a long-lasting finish.
Cleaning porcelain should be handled with care and patience. Pottery should never be handled roughly and should be cleaned with a damp cloth to avoid scratching the shiny surface. Porcelain can be safely cleaned with mild soap and warm water. Terracotta should be cleaned with a minimum amount of water and dried immediately. Gentle dusting may be the best way to keep terracotta clean.
Stones can be washed with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse thoroughly after cleaning and always use a soft cloth to dry. As hard as the stones look, they are still old and deteriorating, so it is important to not leave the stones soaking for too long after cleaning.
Scrolls and Paintings
Properly cleaning the surface or repairing damage and deterioration on a painting is a job best left to a professional conservator. The conservation procedures can be complex and potentially damaging, depending on the particular materials and condition of a painting. Although a cleaning may be put off indefinitely, tears in a canvas painting should be dealt with relatively quickly; otherwise, the canvas may become misaligned and it may become difficult, if not impossible, to realign the broken threads.
Regular Price: $2,000.00
Special Price $1,399.00Layaway 30% $419.70
Regular Price: $1,425.00
Special Price $998.00Layaway 30% $299.40
Regular Price: $1,285.00
Special Price $899.00Layaway 30% $269.70
Regular Price: $3,427.00
Special Price $2,398.00Layaway 30% $719.40
Regular Price: $2,699.00
Special Price $1,889.00Layaway 30% $566.70
Regular Price: $1,428.00
Special Price $999.00Layaway 30% $299.70
Regular Price: $1,425.00
Special Price $998.00Layaway 30% $299.40